Object #1014384 from MS-Papers-0032-0129
2 pages written by Edward Lister Green
From: Hawke's Bay. McLean and J D Ormond, Superintendents - Finance papers, Reference Number MS-Papers-0032-0129 (47 digitised items). No Item Description
Page 1 of 2. View high-resolution image
Hawke's Bay Provincial Papers.
List of Papers connected with the Wellington Debt.
1. Mr. Whitaker's opinion, 6th. February 1863.
2. Copies of Dr. Featherston's letter to Mr. McLean and Mr. Ormond.
3. and Mr. McLean's and Mr. Ormond's letter to J.E. Featherston, W. Fitzherbert and W.W. Taylor Esqres.
4. Copy of Dr. Featherston's letter of 23rd. December 1862 to Superintendent of Hawke's Bay.
5. Copy of letter from Superintendent of Hawke's Bay to Superintendent, Wellington, July 31st. 1863.
6. Copy of Mr. Hart's letter to Superintendent, Hawke's Bay, Oct. - 1863
7. Do. of letter from Superintendent of Hawke's Bay to Mr. Hart, Oct. 24th. 1863.
8. Do. of letter from Superintendent Hawke's Bay to the Honble, Colonial Secretary, 9th. May 1868.
9. Printed papers relative to apportionment of the Public Debt of the Province of Wellington and Hawke's Bay.
Page 2 of 2. View high-resolution image
10. Original letter from Dr. Featherston to Mr. McLean and Mr. Ormond, November 27th. 1863.
11. Original letter from G.S. Whitmore.
12. D. Minutes by Mr. McLean.
13. Printed Papers relative to Public Debt, Wellington and Hawke's Bay.
14. Original opinions of J.D. Ormond and W. Colenso.
15. Copy of letter from Superintendent, Hawke's Bay to Honble. Colonial Secretary, February 11th. 1868.
16. Memo. of Mr. Ormond's, with sundry accounts, July 22nd. 1861.
17. Printed Account of proceedings of Hawke's Bay Settlers from 1856 to 1859.
The above papers received on 6th. August 1870.
Edward L. Green
Hawke's Bay. McLean and J D Ormond, Superintendents - Finance papers, Reference Number MS-Papers-0032-0129 (47 digitised items)
Series 7 Official papers, Reference Number Series 7 Official papers (3737 digitised items)
McLean Papers, Reference Number MS-Group-1551 (30238 digitised items)
Usage: You can search, browse, print and download items from this website for research and personal study. You are welcome to reproduce the above image(s) on your blog or another website, but please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), reproduce the image's caption information and link back to here (http://mp.natlib.govt.nz/detail/?id=1014384). If you would like to use the above image(s) in a different way (e.g. in a print publication), or use the transcription or translation, permission must be obtained. More information about copyright and usage can be found on the Copyright and Usage page of the NLNZ web site.
View Full Descriptive Record in TAPUHI